Friday, August 04, 2006

I made it! I am so honored and pleased.

Thanks for allowing me to join ya'll (Texas-speak). Wars and destruction have now even invaded my dreams. I woke up at 2 a.m. drenched in sweat, having just realized that Bushco is still in power...BTW, I was pleasantly surprised at the grilling Hillary gave Rummy yesterday. I had dismissed her as becoming Repuke-lite, and was glad to see some fire and passion back in her. I think we better get used to the idea that she will be the Dem candidate for Prez in '08, and once again, the "enemy" will win, via Diabold and just plain Hillary-hatred she seems to inspire in so many people. Early on, I had a lot of faith in her and was actually hopeful I would see her elected Prez, but then my dreams crumbled as I watched her become more & more *cough* centrist, trying to please everyone all the time. Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong. And today, under the beautiful blue Texas sky, wars in the Middle East rage on and people continue to get killed and maimed.

No comments: