Tuesday, August 01, 2006

HERE IT IS FOLKS



Welcome, unruly mob, to unrulymob.blogspot.com. If everyone accepts the name, this will be the new home of Les Enragés. Take off your trousers and make yourselves at home. I hope you like what I've done to the place. I took the liberty of cutting and pasting from sans' own template to provide a familiar look for everyone, and to give links to sans' favourite causes, band of brothers, net neutrality, etc. So far my limited knowledge of HTML (actually I think XHTML is being used here) hasn't caused any major crashes. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. On my to-do list: registering the blog with haloscan, technorati, and that cool mapstat thingabob. In terms of formatting, I've already done more here than on my own blog that is now 6 months old. But as I say, I only copied and pasted from sans' code, so the effort was minimal.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!

What are thoughts about Halo Commenting?

:)

Anonymous said...

And BTW, SBT,
THANKS!
YOU HAVE THE HEART OF AN ANGRY MOBSTER BENT ON FREEDOM!
;)

Anonymous said...

We need the Hall of Shame!

I was imagining a series of threads on different topics that we can all add to over time, not necessarily repost with every new twist and turn...at least for now. That is just my opinion, and of course, I am very open and super flexible. :)

I can help with that probably Thursday.

Later,

RevPhat said...

I made it :)

As I told SBT via email, I'll commit to posting at least once a week. Perhaps doing the spiritual angle of an issue. Or maybe I'll post my letters to the Shrub. I'm certainly not interested in converting anyone to anything, but
rather see myself as an ecumenical progressive Christian voice.

RevPhat said...

Ok, I'll be brave and jump in the deep end with my latest letter to GWB.

And then someone with smarts needs to address this item (Grant? Nigel? Dave?)

While the rest of the blogosphere is debating Mel Gibson...Koreas exchange fire along DMZ ...http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20060801/630000000020060801074420E2.html

I'm asking for someone smarter, because I don't know if they're always doing this sort of thing or if this is a new escalation.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for setting this up. I see Jump's already here and ruined the neighborhood!:lol:

RevPhat said...

Yeah, Nigel, speak for yourself. And hit refresh, I've published my first blog entry.

Anonymous said...

I heart you too, NIGEL.
:)