Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just Pretend and We'll Pretend to Believe You

These scientist people are trying to tell us something. I'm not sure what it is, you see, they're so vague. I mean, check out this headline from CNN.Com:
Draft of climate report maps out 'highway to extinction'
Hmm. When they use such convoluted language, I just have no idea what these people are talking about.

Or do I?

Could I merely be pretending I don't get what the words "Highway to extinction" mean?

Why would a person pretend not to get what's going on here with this whole global warming thing?

Or, better still, why would someone, say, for example, the CORPORATE OWNED MEDIA, pretend not to get that the person pretending not to get global warming was pretending?

While we're pondering these mind-numbing, astounding phenomena, here's another very clear message, this time from the people of Sydney Australia, population: roughly 4 million.

Of course, it's all a swindle. The people in Sidney are chumps, just like me and Al Gore and all those scientists, right?

Here's a documentary that debunks global warming. Please, watch it. It's a great argument against global warming. If you pretend. If you just pretend. Really, really hard.



Happy April fools, ya'all.

TAGS: , , ,