President Bush, when asked if he takes sleep aids, says he's sleeping like a baby these days. Actually he said he's sleeping a lot better than people would assume. While I ponder WTF that means, you people read another gut wrenching installment of...
...The Iraq News:
- The Iraq Study Group was fun, huh? Well, enough screwing around, it's time to get back to staying the course.
- "At no time" did Iraq pose a threat to Great Britain.
- As of yesterday the death count for U.S. soldiers in Iraq is 2,939.
- For an administration that rejects comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam, we sure are trying as hard as we can to turn Muqtada al-Sadr into Ho Chi Mihn. You'd think John McCain would know better, but here we are.
- CNN takes a crack at telling us what happened to the oil money that was supposed to pay for all this.
VIDEO: I'll say it. I'm getting a little tired of Laura Bush.
Tags: Iraq War, Laura Bush, John McCain, Muqtada al-Sadr, Iraq Study Group.
Crossposted at Ice Station Tango
Post a Comment