Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where’s the Holy Spirit When Mike Huckabee Needs It?

The "I just can't keep my mouth shut" award to Mike Huckabee.

Between quarantining AIDS patients, having wives everywhere joyfully subservient to their husbands ("A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ.") ..... we can now add, 'don't" Mormons believe jesus and Satan are brothers? Oopps - forgot the 'oh, now - global warming is just a tad 'overblown.' Doinnkkkk!

Please - please - keep it up . . . . ya fucking idjuts.

Really. I don't care at all for Blandana Mitt, especially given that he's right up there with the best of the "whenever I open my mouth stupid shit falls out and think I look great while saying it, dimwits. But doggamn it!™This is taking away from the REAL ISSUES of :

  1. Who would Jesus shoot?*
  2. Who would Jesus waterboard.
  3. Who would Jesus send to Guantanamo?
  4. Who would Jesus stop at the border?
  5. What language would Jesus speak?
Of course, I'm sure I'm missing a few. Feel free to add to the doggamned™ list.

∞ ∞ ∞

*h/t Jenn! My "LDS friend" in SLC while discussing the Holy Spirit's "role" in the death of shooter Matthew Murphy at the New Life Church in Colorado Springs.

TAGS: , ,

No comments: