Another vote to end the war tanked big time despite the support of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton (she flopped around a bit). G-Spot Magazine, which is where I go for all my heavy duty news, in light of the government's unwillingness to carry out the will of the people, quoted the great Emma Goldman, "If voting made a difference, it would be illegal."
Here's The Iraq News:
- A British think tank reveals... this Iraq thing, eh, it may not work out.
- The Death Star is not yet fully operational.
- According to the Iranian foreign minister the U.S. and Iraq will soon hold talks on security in Iraq.
- Tony Snow tried to explain what the War Czar does, and failed miserably.
- Prince Harry's not going to Iraq in light of "specific threats". You mean it could have been dangerous!!??!!. Well, good on you Prince Harry for almost serving. I'm almost impressed by your courage. Almost. I can't tell if this is like the British version of the Onion or something, but this story claims they're sending the butler. If that's true, then these people are crazier than we thought and it's a good thing we staged that insurgency against them back in the day. His former butler did call the "deployment" a publicity stunt.
- The new French President just named a pro-Iraq War commie Foreign Minister. What the fuck is going on in that country?
- Cindy Sheehan writes, "Street Heat".
- David Swanson writes, "How to Spot a Peace Candidate".
Crossposted at IST.
TAGS: Iraq for Sale, Nicolas Sarkozy, Tony Snow, War Czar
Post a Comment