As the debate in the House of Representatives on the stupid ass troop surge continues on and on and on and on...
Here's the Iraq News:
- Federal investigators say that $10 billion has been wasted in Iraq.
- The GOP has a real great strategy for the escalation debate. Read all about it.
- According to the original plan, only 5,000 soldiers would be left in Iraq as of December 2006.
- John Kerry is introducing legislation that will punish war profiteers. This is going to get real interesting. How do you vote against anti-war profiteering legislation? How do you veto it? We'll find out.
- The Australians are getting sick of John Howard's stance on Iraq.
- Muqtada al-Sadr may have left Iraq without the knowledge of his aides. I don't know. Seems suspicious that this guy would go missing at a time that the Bush people are desperately trying to establish links between Iran and Iraq.
- Douglas Feith is The War Pimp for the Presidential Chimp.
VIDEO: BBC covers the segue from the Iraq War to the Iran War, which will be followed shortly by World War III and Armageddon.
VIDEO: BBC covers Barack Obama's response to silly-assed John Howard's war mongering.
TAGS: Iraq War, John Howard, Muqtada al-Sadr, John Kerry