Friday, September 25, 2009

Fercryingoutloud, This Blog Needs a COCKTAIL!


How about this lovely, and very blue, cocktail?

Because nothing says UNRULY more than a blue cocktail.

Cocktails not your thing?

Then get your UNRULY on however you like!

While looking around for a video to embed, I stumbled upon "Pricasso" (absolutely not mis-spelled) and believe me, while I'd love to embed it, I'll just give you the link; it is SO not safe for work, but it's truly unruly art in action - totally pant free!

Still looking for something unruly, blue, and somewhat wasted. This oughta work:



Cheers!


TAGS: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its my at the start in good time always to post on this forum,well-founded wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to transmit on this enter,amuse cross out this thread.Nice to fit you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]